Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Here are the decorations I put on our house. They are pretty minimal, but I think they make an impact. At least our neighbors know the house isn't foreclosed any more!

All I did was cut monsters out of newspaper and tape them to the windows. In the picture you can see through the newspaper a lot, so I actually put a second layer on all the monsters to make them less translucent.
They still looked like newspaper, but that's ok. Baby steps. The hubby mentioned that this is the most outwardly decorated our home has ever been. And that is a sad truth (I blame graduate school!).

From inside, they looked pretty sloppy:
But I will probably use them again next year anyway. I'm fond of my little monsters :)

Safe and candyful halloween to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment