Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Bit of Inspiration


I've been watching old Design Star episodes. It's pretty fun to watch, because I know who wins. It's cool to see the winner develop through the show, and watch their successes. Unexpectedly, it makes me long to be in the art world again! I can't wait until I can carve out a little studio in the new house.

Leaving you with an inspirational living room picture:
As I look through pictures of inspirational spaces, I'm realizing I really like rooms with some contrast. I don't love a lot of super strong colors all over the place, but some good contrast with neutrals and then strong color in sprinkles works like a charm for me.

What works for you in a room? Strong colors? Architectural details? Does it make you feel like God watching a show while already knowing the outcome? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment