Wednesday, August 3, 2011

In My Dreams


I know the perfect house doesn't really exist, but I can still daydream about it! Here is my list of things the perfect house for me would have.

Located in a great neighborhood, friendly neighbors, no weird people
Good school district
1/3 acre or more, flat-ish, private, sunny lot
Fenced yard, or at least a fenced area
4+ bed, 3+ bath
1+ bathroom on each level
2k sq ft or greater
Front porch
Sunroom
Defined entry (none of that walk-right-into-living-room business)
Open floor plan
Big kitchen with an island AND an eat-in area... and a breakfast bar
Tons of light--lots of big, triple pane windows, skylights
High ceilings
Master suite
1+ wood-burning fireplaces
Solar panels on the roof
Hot tub
Greenhouse
City water, city sewer
2 car garage
Mudroom
Laundry chute. Friggin' love these things!

Hahaha. Not that I have all that many demands or anything :P Actually the real problem isn't that the house doesn't exist, I just can't afford it!

What about you? Do you think my list is too demanding? What's on your dream-house list?

No comments:

Post a Comment